the maclean’s Story
from wheat to Winners
For four generations the Maclean family has hand-baked their products in Scotland. Originally from the Western Isles, we now produce our indulgent Traditional Shortbreads and Sweet Biscuits together with our range of enjoyable and energising Oatcakes at our modern bakery in Forres, centrally located between the Highland, Speyside, and Grampian regions of Scotland.
- Shortbread & Biscuits
- Shortbread Range
- Macleansâ€™ Traditional Luxury Shortbread
- Butterscotch Luxury Shortbread
- Chocolate Chunk Shortbread
- Honey and Almond Shortbread
- Chocolate and Ginger Shortbread
- Assorted Shortbread Tin 500g
- Assorted Shortbread Carton 400g
- Assorted Shortbread Carton 800g
- Wee Mini Luxury Shortbread
- Wee Mini Chocolate Chip Shortbread
- Sticky Toffee Luxury Biscuits
- Chocolate and Ginger Luxury Biscuits
- Rhubarb and Custard Luxury Biscuits
- Cherry Bakewell Luxury Biscuits
- The Bakery
- Our Story
- Product Range
Interested in our products?
For more information call us on 01309 672 859
CO FOUNDER RONALD CAMPBELL MACLEAN
MR & MRS MACLEAN - 1990
Classic maclean's advert
Team photo at 61 High Street 1988
MACLEAN'S new shop 1989.
Out with the old, in with the new...
Baker enjoys the taste of success
MACLEAN'S First Exhibition
bakers bid to make a packet!
Family At Work
The Maclean Family