Birthday and celebration cakes
Last updated: 1.17pm, Friday 31st August 2018
A birthday is the perfect time to celebrate and get family and friends together. Whether it’s a first birthday, an 18th or something bigger every birthday should be celebrated with cake.
And the great thing about cakes is that there is only you and your imagination between you and your perfect cake. At Maclean’s Highland Bakery we can make you the perfect birthday cake.
How do we go about making the prefect cake for you?
We’ll discuss with you what type of cake you require so prior to coming in to order your cake have think about the following:
• Type of sponge (madeira, chocolate, carrot cake)
• Flavour of icing
• What filling you’d like between the layers (jam, cream or both)
• What king of decorations you’d like?
• Would you like the birthday person name and age written on the cake or the cake base
• When do you need your cake ready for
• Bring a picture of one you like
We use only the finest ingredients in our cakes and you can view a selection of cakes we’ve created previously on Pintrest to you some ideas. https://www.pinterest.co.uk/macleanshighlandbakery/macleans-highland-bakery-cakes/
How much notice do we need?
Ideally we need 14 days to prepare your cake and we can deliver to any of our shops in Forres, Lossiemouth or Grantown on Spey otherwise you may need to collect from our main bakery in Forres..
Place your order today at any of our shops in Forres, Lossiemouth and Grantown on Spey.